Thomas W. Drexler has represented individuals and corporations in civil litigation matters for over twenty-five years, with a practical focus on his clients’ interests and desired results. Mr. Drexler will pursue the best means of resolution and provide quality representation that makes economic sense for clients who reluctantly find themselves in legal difficulty.
Many of our clients have come to us disappointed with the lack of personal attention and high cost of dealing with large law firms. We strive to handle our cases efficiently and keep our clients fully informed. Your case will be handled by an attorney, and you will not have to be limited to discussing your matter with paralegals or clerks.
- DePaul University, JD, 1978
- University of Notre Dame, BA, 1972
- Supreme Court of the State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, including trial bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association